This policy of personal data protection (hereinafter referred to as the "Policy") describes the method of obtaining, using and further handling of personal data obtained through the web interface www.bessergold.cz (hereinafter referred to as the "web interface")
Personal data controller:
BESSERGOLD Trading s.r.o. with its registered office in Prague 1 - Nové Město, Václavské náměstí 834/17, postal code 11000
entered in the Commercial Register kept by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C 355855
Contact details of the personal data controller:
delivery address: Václavské náměstí 834/17, Prague 1, 110 00
telephone number: +420 224 212 000
contact e-mail: email@example.com
The protection of personal data is very important to us. Please read this Policy carefully, which contains important information regarding the handling of your personal data and related rights and obligations.
1. INTRODUCTORY PROVISIONS
1.1. What do we follow when handling personal data?
We handle personal data in accordance with the legal order of the Czech Republic and directly applicable European Union regulations, in particular, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter the “Regulation”), Act No. 110/2019 Coll., on the processing of personal data, as amended, and Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services and amending certain laws, as amended.
1.2. What is personal data?
Personal data means all information that identifies or can identify a specific natural person. Personal data is in particular (but not exclusively):
- identification data, such as name and surname, identification number, tax identification number, date of birth, login name to the user account;
- contact details, such as the address of residence (or delivery address), telephone number, e-mail address;
- other data, such as information obtained through cookies, IP address (network identifier), including browser type, device and operating system, time and number of accesses to the web interface, and other similar information.
2. COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
2.1. How do we collect your personal information?
You provide us with your personal data, especially when filling out the order (possibly within the contact form), or when setting up a user account. If there is any change in your personal data, please let us know.
When visiting and using the web interface, certain personal data may also be collected and stored via cookies. You can read more about cookies in Article 5 of this Policy.
2.2. On what basis and for what purposes do we process your personal data?
- We may process personal data entered during inquiry (especially through the contact form) and ordering goods without your express consent on the basis of and for the purpose of concluding and fulfilling the contract, ie for the purpose of delivery of goods. Furthermore, we may process this data on the basis of and for the purpose of fulfilling our statutory obligations (especially registration obligations, archiving of tax documents, etc.) and on the basis of our legitimate interest for the purposes of protecting our legal claims.
- We may process personal data entered when creating a user account without your express consent on the basis of the performance of the contract and exclusively for the purpose of enabling access, administration and maintenance of the user account.
- We are entitled to use your e-mail address without your express consent, based on our legitimate interest, to send commercial communications concerning our goods similar to those you have ordered from us. You can refuse to send commercial messages at any time (even when ordering goods).
- If you give us your consent by confirming this on the web interface, we may process your personal data entered on the web interface, especially when filling out an order or setting up a user account, for the purpose of sending business messages and direct marketing, or for other purposes with which you expressly agree. they agreed. If you are under the age of 15, your legal representative will need consent. In case of doubt, we can request confirmation of your age.
- We may use your e-mail address and information about the goods or services you have purchased, based on our legitimate interest, to inspect and improve our services and our goods and to determine your satisfaction, through the "Customer Verified" service of Heureka Shopping s.r.o. Your e-mail address will be forwarded to Heureka Shopping s.r.o., in order to send an evaluation questionnaire within the "Verified by customers" service. If you complete this evaluation questionnaire, Heureka Shopping s.r.o. will then evaluate your feedback for us. This questionnaire will be sent to your e-mail address after your purchase at the intervals specified by Heureka Shopping s.r.o. and you can evaluate the quality of our services and products. You can refuse to send the evaluation questionnaires at any time by using the link in the e-mail with the questionnaire.
- If personal data is processed through cookies, we process this personal data on the basis of your consent (which you grant by the appropriate settings of your internet browser), or on the basis of our legitimate interest or for the purpose of concluding and fulfilling the contract (this applies to first-party cookies), in particular for the purpose of providing user support, improving our services, including analysis of user behaviour and marketing.
We may only use your personal data for a purpose other than that for which it was obtained with your consent.
2.3. How long have we been using the data?
We use personal data entered within the request and ordering of goods or within the registration only for the time necessary for the fulfilment of the contract and the fulfilment of legal obligations, resp. to protect our legal claims.
If you give us explicit consent to the processing of personal data or if we use your e-mail address to send business messages and/or control and improve our services and our goods in accordance with the previous article, the data will be used for the duration of the web interface. offer goods similar to the ones you ordered from us, event. for the period specified in the consent.
3. YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO PERSONAL DATA
3.1. The right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data
If we process your personal data only with your consent (ie without any other legal reason), you can revoke this consent at any time.
Withdrawal of consent to the processing of your personal data is possible at any time, as follows:
- via e-mail sent to our contact e-mail address;
- by telephone at our contact telephone number;
- in writing in the form of a letter sent to our delivery address;
- in the case of commercial communications - in the manner indicated in each e-mail containing the commercial communication (by clicking on the unsubscribe link or otherwise).
Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of data processing carried out until the withdrawal of consent to the processing.
3.2. Right of access to personal data
You have the right to ask us if we process your personal data. If we process your data, you have the right to access this personal data and in particular the following information:
- the purpose of the processing;
- categories of personal data processed;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data will be made available;
- the period for which the personal data will be stored.
Upon your request, we will provide you with a copy of the processed data. For additional copies, we may charge you an administrative fee not to exceed the cost of making and delivering such additional copies.
3.3. Right to repair
If your personal data is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to request the immediate correction, ie correction of inaccurate data and/or supplementation of incomplete data.
3.4. The right to object to the processing
You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data if we process it for direct marketing purposes, including any automated processing of personal data. After the objection is raised, we will stop processing your personal data for these purposes.
3.5. Right of erasure ("right to be forgotten")
You have the right to request that we delete your personal data if:
- personal data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
- you have revoked your consent to the processing;
- you have objected to the processing of personal data;
- personal data have been processed illegally.
If there are no legal grounds for refusing to delete, we are obliged to comply with your request.
3.6. The right to restrict processing
You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data if:
- you deny the accuracy of your personal data;
- the processing is illegal and you are requesting a restriction on the processing of personal data instead of deleting it;
- we no longer need your personal data for processing purposes, but you request it for the purpose of determining, enforcing or defending legal claims;
- You object to processing.
If processing is restricted, we are only entitled to store your personal data; further processing is only possible with your consent or for legal reasons.
If the processing of personal data is restricted due to an objection to the processing, the restriction lasts for the time necessary to determine whether we are obliged to comply with your objection.
If the processing of personal data is restricted due to a denial of data accuracy, the restriction lasts for the period of data accuracy verification.
3.7. Right to data portability
You have the right to obtain the personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to pass it on to another personal data controller.
3.8. How can you exercise your rights?
You can exercise your personal data rights through our contact details. All information and actions will be provided to you without undue delay.
We will do our best to protect your personal data. However, if you are not satisfied with the settlement, you have the right to contact the relevant authorities, especially the Office for Personal Data Protection (http://www.uoou.cz), which supervises personal data protection. This provision does not affect your right to contact the Office for Personal Data Protection directly with your complaint.
In particular, if your place of residence, place of employment or place of an alleged breach of personal data protection is located outside the Czech Republic in another Member State of the European Union, you can contact the relevant supervisory authority in that Member State.
4. MANAGEMENT AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
4.1. Who processes your personal data?
We are a controller of personal data within the meaning of the regulation.
To the extent necessary to fulfil the contract or other obligations, we are entitled to pass on your personal data to other persons, such as carriers, cloud storage suppliers, e-mail campaign administrators, certified companies, external accountants or other persons. involved in the performance of the contract or our obligations. Alternatively, we may entrust other processors and recipients of personal data. We will also let you know who specifically processes your personal data based on your inquiry.
Your personal data will not be transferred to countries outside the European Union unless this is necessary for the performance of the contract or for any other reason in accordance with the rules for such transfer laid down in the Regulation.
4.2. How do we process personal data?
Personal and other collected data are fully secured against misuse. Personal data will be processed in electronic form in an automated manner or in printed form in a non-automated manner.
5.1. What are cookies?
Cookies are text files stored on the computer or other electronic device of each visitor of the web interface, which enable the operation of the web interface.
5.2. What cookies and for what purposes does the web interface use them?
The web interface uses relational (temporary) cookies, which are automatically deleted when you finish browsing the web interface. It also uses persistent cookies that remain on your device until they expire or you delete them.
The cookies used by the web interface are as follows:
- first-party cookies - these cookies are assigned to the domain of our website; These are the necessary cookies and performance cookies that we use for concluding and fulfilling the contract, on the basis of our legitimate interest, or on the basis of the above-mentioned consent. These cookies can be temporary or permanent;
- necessary cookies - they enable navigation on the web interface and the use of basic functions, they usually do not identify you in any way and it is not personal data; performance cookies - used to analyze the way the web interface is used (number of visits, time spent on the web interface, etc.); the data obtained by these cookies are usually anonymous;
- third party cookies - these cookies are assigned to a different domain than the domain of our website, even if you are on our website; based on your consent, these cookies allow us, in particular, to analyze our website and display customized advertising for you; these are functional cookies and targeted and advertising cookies;
- functional cookies - used to personalize content by remembering login data, geolocation, etc .; through which personal data may be collected and processed; targeted and advertising cookies - used to display targeted ads on and off the web interface; through them, personal data may be collected and processed. We may share information about how you use our site with our social networking, advertising and analytics partners.
5.3. Used services working with cookies
The web interface uses Google Analytics and, where applicable, other services provided by Google LLC ("Google"), a Facebook Pixel service provided by Facebook Inc. and the Sklik service provided by Seznam.cz, a.s. These services work with information obtained through cookies.
Google Analytics is used to obtain statistical information about your use of the web interface. Cookies obtained by this service expire depending on the browser settings, after a maximum of 2 years, or until they are manually deleted by you.
Google Ads is used to identify you within the Google Display Network and to re-target your ads (retargeting and remarketing). Cookies obtained by this service expire depending on the browser settings, after a maximum of 18 months, or until they are manually deleted by you.
Facebook Pixel is used to identify you within the Facebook Inc. advertising network. and to re-target your ads (retargeting and remarketing). Cookies obtained by this service expire depending on the browser settings, after a maximum of 2 years, or until they are manually deleted by you.
The Sklik.cz service is used to identify you within the Seznam.cz advertising network and to re-target your advertising (retargeting and remarketing). Cookies obtained by this service expire depending on the browser settings, after a maximum of 18 months, or until they are manually deleted by you.
If you're interested in how Google uses the data it collects from us, and how to modify or disable processing, you can learn this information by clicking the following link: How Google uses data when you use our partners' websites or applications.
5.4. How to set and possibly reject the processing of cookies
Instructions on how to properly set up and manage the processing of cookies in your internet browser can be found here:
Google Chrome - https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=cs
This Policy is valid and effective from December 18, 2020.